Join Thousands Oil & Gas Executives Already Enjoying Shale Gas International Magazine.
The London-based Shale Gas International Magazine is the only global publication that covers the business of shale gas and oil exploration from an international perspective. Published quarterly and distributed through collaboration with our media partners, the publication boasts annual distribution to over 160,000 readers, with subscribers from all around the world. The publication covers every aspect of the shale supply chain, covering areas such as: upstream, technology, finance, midstream, downstream, legislation & policy, and environment.
The latest issue (July, August, September 2016) contains the following stories:
- The State of U.S. Shale – Current Conditions and Post-Election Prospects
- Shale Sector M&A – Will Declining Valuations Spark an Uptick in Deals?
- Emerging Shale Gas Downstream Impact to U.S. Industrial Economy
- North Yorkshire Fracking Approval Changes the Playing field
- Do Your dust Control Systems Measure up to OSHA’s New Regulations for Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust?
- Innovative Satellite Technique Paves Way for European Shale Gas Development
- Spotlight on Some of the Enduring Environmental Issues
- …and more