Monday 11 April 2016, SINGAPORE: dmg :: events confirms it will organise the Gas Asia Summit & Exhibition (GAS) in October 2016 as part of the annual Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW).
The well-curated event will return to Singapore from 26 to 28 October 2016 at the Marina Bay Sands. GAS was placed on a hiatus in 2015 as Singapore welcomed its larger international counterpart, Gastech Conference & Exhibition.
In continuing the Gastech legacy in Singapore, and in response to the region’s growing small and mid-scale LNG sector, GAS will now incorporate the annual Asia Pacific Small & Mid-Scale LNG (APAC LNG) Forum. The amalgamation of the events provides a strategic and comprehensive outlook of the commercial and technical LNG value chain in today’s dynamic Asian market.
The Exhibition will play host to 60 international, regional and local exhibitors who serve the oil and gas industry and their related sectors. It will provide an unparalleled opportunity to network, nurture relations and build new contacts with over 1,500 industry professionals and investors looking to do business in and around the region.
New streams of content at the Conference will further offer 300 mid to senior level delegates dialogue around technical and country focused content on top of the existing commercial content structure. Over 50 prominent industry speakers and representatives from both the regional and international gas and LNG community are expected to address the event.
The 2016 programme has been developed around the theme “Accelerating the Value Chain of Asia’s Dynamic Gas Market” with the counsel of an Executive Committee. This year’s Committee features regional and international gas and LNG experts, including:
- Andrew Seck, Regional Head of LNG, Asia, Uniper Global Commodities SE
- Steven Borsos, Vice President LNG, Fluor Corporation
- Delphi Sun, VP and Head of LNG Trading, Unipec Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Shigeru Muraki, Executive Advisor, Tokyo Gas
- Nobuhisa Kobayashi, Managing Director, Tokyo Gas Asia
- Darius Lim, Head of Strategic Relations and Corporate Affairs, Pavilion Energy Pte Ltd
- James Brown, Regional LNG and Gas Consulting Manager, DNV GL
- Sriram Narayanan, Vice President Commercial, Singapore LNG Corporation Pte. Ltd
- Thomas Chhoa, Global GM LNG for Transport, Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd
- Patrick Janssens, Vice President, Global Gas Solutions, ABS
- Kari Punnonen, Business Development Manager, Wärtsilä
- Bernard Samuels, Deputy Commercial Director, Head of LNG Marketing, Sakhalin Energy Investment Company, Ltd.
- Bob Germinder, Senior VP, Senior Project Director LNG, Black & Veatch
- Stephane Maillard, General Manager, Gaztransport & Technigaz – GTT SEA Pte Ltd
- David Miller, Principal of Advisian/Location Manager, Advisian – WorleyParsons Group
- Derek Thomas, Director – Advanced Modular Infrastructure, AG&P
- Tushar Poddar, Project Director, Sembcorp Marine – SMOE Pte Ltd
- Don Mackay, Director – Commercial Development, Gas Solutions, BW Maritime Pte Ltd
- Cecile Ballantyne-Jovene, Vice President Commercial Asia Pacific, ENGIE Global LNG
- Lily Chia, Head of Oil, Power & Gas for Derivatives, Singapore Exchange (SGX)
For further information about the event please visit www.gasasiasummit.com