Argentine shale gas leaders, government ministers and industry stakeholders will gather in Buenos Aires on May 9th & 10th to discuss the future of shale gas exploration at the Argentina Shale Gas and Oil Summit 2016.
The second annual Argentina Shale Gas & Oil Summit is a two-day conference and networking event for the shale gas industry in Argentina. The event will explore current and future possibilities for the shale gas industry, bringing together the unconventional resource supply chain from across Argentina.
The conference will address next steps for the shale industry in Argentina. Discussion will consider repositioning Argentina as a major global player, political advances & economic developments, securing increased investment, stakeholder engagement and addressing the skills gap, amongst other themes. The conference will incorporate numerous case studies covering existing experience within the Argentine shale sector, with particular attention paid to operational results thus far. Technical workshops, hosted by Atlas Copco and Packers Plus, will also take place on day one of the summit.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Ingeniero Jose Luis Sureda, Secretary for Hydrocarbon Resources, Ministry of Energy and Mining.
- Ruy Riavitz, Argentina Country Manager, Madalena Energy.
- Maximiliano Hardie, Argentina Venture Manager,
- Alejandro Jotayan, Chief Executive Officer, Andes Energia.
- Arturo Vilas, Vice President Business Development, Miramar Hydrocarbons.
- Mitch Hindman, Global Licensing Manager, ExxonMobil.
- Siva Ariyapadi, Director, Technology Sales & Licensing – Americas, Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions.
- Tyler A. Langford, President Drilling Engineering and Operations, Radius Energy Solutions.
- Rubén Etcheverry, Assessor, Municipalidad de Neuquen.
- Scott Stevens, Senior Vice President, Advanced Resources International Inc.
- Juan Cruz Díaz, Managing Director, Cefeidas Group.
- Martin W. Pepper, President – Completion Engineering and Operations, Radius Energy Solutions.
Registration for the summit closes on April 20th – Limited tickets remaining.
For more information on attending, sponsoring and exhibiting at A-SGOS 2016 please visit our website at http://www.a-sgos.com/
Enquiries: Eric Lewis
A-SGOS 2016 Delegate Sales and Sponsorship Contact
Eric.Lewis@CharlesMaxwell.co.uk+44 (0)151 230 2105