Limited seats remain for the upcoming 3rd Oil and Gas Anti-Corruption Compliance Exchange, taking place September 29-30th at the Houston Marriott Energy Corridor. Partake in deep-dive discussions with the oil and gas community’s leading Chief Compliance Officers, Government agents and legal experts, including exclusive presentations from:
- John P. Pearson, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Deputy Criminal Chief
- Jonathan P. Scott, Assistant Regional Director, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement
- Jason Varnado, Deputy Criminal Chief, Major Fraud Section United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Texas
As well as industry perspectives from:
- Larry J. Abston, Vice President, Corporate Audit, Anadarko
- Patrick Craine, Chief Compliance Officer, Chesapeake Energy
- Michael A. Ferrier, Associate General Counsel, Africa, Middle East and Latin America, Tesco Corporation
- William Gordon, Associate General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Hercules
- Steven G. Gyeszly, Senior Attorney, Marathon Oil Company
- John J. Sardar, Chief Compliance Officer, Noble Energy, Inc.
- Natalia Shehadeh, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, Weatherford
- Julia Symon, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, KBR Inc.
- and many more!
Reserve your seat today by registering on our website or calling 646-807-8555.