Shale World Europe
17-18 November 2015
Hilton Warsaw, Poland
Now in its 6th year, Shale World Europe is the largest gathering of the unconventional oil and gas industry outside of North America, with over 600 registered attendees in 2014. This year, we aim to attract the key stakeholders across Europe and North Africa.
Collaboration, partnering, advancing technology, influencing stakeholders and sharing experience are essential for developing this burgeoning industry. This is what Shale World Europe achieves, as operators look to efficiently acquire, explore, develop, and produce.
Shale World Europe has become the event for the European unconventional oil and gas industry.
Join us in Warsaw in November, and be a part of the story.
- Position yourself in one room filled with major players in unconventional development
- Participate in roundtables with industry leaders and doers, networking with those who make a difference to your business
- Ensure you have the right strategy and technology to ensure the commerciality of production
- Learn how European wide shale production could impact upon local economies, job creation, and energy security
2015 key speakers include:
- Georgii Rudko, Chairman, State Commission of Ukraine on Natural Resources
- Chris Faulkner, CEO, Breitling Energy
- Marcin Zieba, General Director, OPPPW
- Graeme Mackenzie, Director, Pyrenees Energy Corp
- Janus Snyders, Communication Researcher, Tshwane University of Technology
- Peter Britze, Head of Department, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS)
Book your place today via the website at www.terrapinn.com/shaleeu