The World Shale Oil & Gas Latin America Summit, officially hosted by YPF-Tecnología, will be hosting senior officials of the shale industry, including:
- Guillermo Acosta, Minister of Industry, Gobierno de la Provincia de Córdoba
- Alberto Saggese, President, Gas y Petróleo del Neuquén
- Alex Valdéz, Director Provincial of Hydrocarbons and Energy, Government of Neuquén
- Laurens Gaarenstroom , General Manager Unconventional Ventures, Latin America, Shell
- Julio Canusso, Business Development Manager, National Securities Commission
Taking place 23-25 June the Summit has moved to Neuquén to reflect the Summit’s local, national and international oil and gas discussions, as well as to highlight Vaca Muerta’s geological importance in Latin America.
Engaging topics that will focus on Argentina’s potential include:
- The Shale Outlook: Market Drivers, Partnerships & Strategies
- Technology Spotlight: Latest Innovative Shale Technologies for the Region’s Development
- Country Case Studies: How are Low Oil Prices Impacting Shale Development?
The Summit will also host a Product Showcase, where exhibitors will be able to display their technological innovations, as well as latest projects alongside established suppliers of Latin America’s Shale Industry.
Registration for the summit is now open at http://latam.world-shale.com/en/
The CWC Group has a 15-year track record in oil, gas and energy events and training globally. Headquartered in London, CWC has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, twice.