This is a 26-page report which looks into the business of U.S. shale exploration companies. It analyses the available data on profitability of North American shale plays in the difficult climate created by the sharp decrease in oil prices in the last six months.
The report also examines the impact of the planned LNG exports, set to commence when the first terminal – Cheniere’s Sabine Pass – comes online later in 2015, are likely to have on the U.S. shale revolution.
Browse market data tables and graphs through 26 pages of in-depth analysis of the American shale industry.
- Gauging marginal costs of shale drilling
- Rapid decline and depletion rates
- Arbitrage for North American LNG exports at risk
- U.S. LNG exporters consider shelving projects
- Sabine Pass to kick-start U.S.LNG exports – but how many projects will follow?
- Fast-forward to 2020
- A race against time
- Mind competing supply East of Suez